How Much Would It Cost to Have Rhinoplasty to Remove Some Excess Cartridge? (photo)

I have a broad nose from excess cartridge build up. I've been told that it was from some medication my mother took during pregnancy. How much would it cost to have rhinoplasty to make my nose slimmer and more fitted to the rest of my face?

Rhinoplasty Cost to Narrow the Nose

+1

Every rhinoplasty is different and therefore the cost is different for each person. Location and the experience of the surgeon will also influence the charges for your surgery. A rhinoplasty will be  necessary to narrow and refine your nose.

How to narrow the nose with rhinoplasty

+1

There are several techniques that can be used to narrow the nose. Sutures and cartilage trimming can be used to narrow the tip. Controlled bone fractures (osteotomies) can be used to narrow the upper bridge.

Rhinoplasty costs vary a bit depending on the complexity of what if being done and surgery length. I could give a better estimate if you submitted additional facial photos via my website.

In the meantime you can read more about wide tip repair at my web reference link below.

Thomas A. Lamperti, MD

Cost of a rhinoplasty

+1

To narrow a wide nose, a combination of bone and cartilage work will need to be performed. Narrowing the nasal bones is performed with osteotomies which will allow the upper lateral cartilages to narrow with them. Tip cartilage suturing techniques are performed  to narrow and refine the tip cartilages to balance with a new bridge line.  Our price list and rhinoplasty photo gallery are located on the link below.