Cost of Rhinoplasty/Otoplasty in NY?

Hey, im extremely curious about the costs

Costs can vary

+2

Rhinoplasty costs can vary among geographical areas and even among surgeons in the same city.  Occasionally, patients seeking rhinoplasty also have significant, documented functional nasal issues and broken noses, which may be covered by some insurance plans, if appropriately documented.  This may affect overall cost of rhinoplasty. Cosmetic rhinoplasties in New York City range from probably $10,000 - 15,000 (roughly) and cosmetic otoplasties in New York City range from $8,000 - 10,000 (for both ears).These are not necessarily my prices but a general range from feedback I have received from my patients and colleagues over the last few years

Cost of Rhinoplasty/Otoplasty in NY?

+1

I caution consumers not to cost shop for plastic and cosmetic surgery procedures.  Instead you should select your plastic surgeon by his/her ability to understand and follow the proper aesthetics of facial beauty for the creation of a naturally more attractive face.  Next, select based upon experience.  Prices can vary greatly as can the quality of services rendered in my opinion.

Cost of rhinoplasty and otoplasty

+1

There are many factors the play into the costs of both procedures including the experience of the surgeon, costs of the operating room, and the length of anesthesia. Otoplasty can be performed under local anesthesia, however rhinoplasty  is usually performed under general anesthesia. Our price list is located on our website  located on the link below

Cost of rhinoplasty and otoplasty

+1

I don't know the pricing for NY, but I suspect it is higher than many other places in the country. One thing you could consider is saving money by having the otoplasty procedure performed under local anesthesia, that way you would save on the fees for anesthesia.

Theda C. Kontis, MD
Baltimore Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cost of Rhinoplasty/Otoplasty in NY?

+1

Rhinoplasty and otoplasty would likely cost north of $10000, but there is huge range here.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Cost for rhinoplasty / otoplasty surgery

+1

I could not give you an exact cost in NY area.  Best to go in for a consultation and pick plastic surgeon who understands your concerns.