How Much Will It Cost to Get Rhinoplasty on my Nose? (photo)

So basically, my nose does not suit my face, especially since my eyes are small & my nose overshadows every other feature. It is very annoying to wake up every day and have to contour my nose with make up when it doesn't really make a difference because I can't reduce the tip- it's too big/bulbous. Also, I have a hump midway on my nose. Can you guys help me out? How much do you think it will cost? I definitely want a nose that suits my other facial features and not be so masculine-looking.

Cost of primary rhinoplasty

+1

In our practice, the cost of a primary rhinoplasty runs from about $8,500 to $12,000, depending on the exact procedure to be performed. Where the surgery is completed is also a major factor. If the nose job must be done in a hospital instead of an outpatient surgery center, the cost will be higher. It also includes the cost of anesthesiologist. And finally, the main factor influencing the prices of nose job is the surgeon fee, and this depends on his/her training and the experience. A good nose job requires a specialist and skilled surgeon; the cost will rise in line with the surgeon’s experience. The cost of a nose job should never be the only deciding factor in choosing a rhinoplasty surgeon. You want to take into account whether you feel comfortable with the surgeon, as well as the doctor's experience and other qualifications. Always choose a board certified surgeon with experience in nose job. Make sure to look at before and after pictures to get a feel for the results the doctor has previously produced for other patients.

How much will rhinoplasty cost?

+1

In general, the cost of a primary rhinoplasty can range from $10,000 - $15,000 depending on the circumstances of the patient. I would recommend a consult with a board certified rhinoplasty surgeon. He or she may use computer imaging softwareto morph a photo of you and give you an idea of how the final result of surgery may appear. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck.

Paul S. Nassif, MD

Rhinoplasty and cost

+1

The goal of rhinoplasty would be to remove a hump, osteotomies to narrow the bridge, and to feminize and refine the bulbous tip.  This can all be done through closed rhinoplasty under a brief general anesthesia.  The cost for a rhinoplasty is around $7,000 which includes the operating room, anesthesia, and surgeon’s fee for performing the procedure.

Costs

+1

Done by somebody who specializes in rhinoplasty, you can expect to pay $7000-10,000 including anesthesia and facility charges. 

Stuart H. Bentkover, MD
Boston Facial Plastic Surgeon

How Much Will It Cost to Get Rhinoplasty on my Nose?

+1

Fees vary to area of country. A range would be from $4,500 to $10,500 to give you an idea. Best to see IN PERSON a few boarded rhinoplasty surgeons in your city. 

+1

Aesthetically speaking, the nose appears a bit long (tip under-rotated) with a slight dorsal hump and wide tip cartilages.  Rhinoplasty can refine the nose but the cost will depend on the experience and reputation of the Rhinoplasty Surgeon you select.  You should base your choice on the experience and ability of the Rhinoplasty Surgeon to understand and follow the proper aesthetics of facial (and nasal) beauty for the creation of a naturally more attractive nose and face...and never based upon cost alone.  Hope this helps.

Cost for Rhinoplasty

+1

Aslong as the patient has not had previous surgery the cost is usually in the $7,500-10,000 range.  Choose your surgeon based on expertise and results. Although the most expensive is not necessarily the best, do not just shop price. If not done well, the cost of a revision surgery frequently is more than the primary operation.

Rhinoplasty will refine your nose.

+1

Hi.

You look like a good candidate for rhinoplasty.  Cost varies widely depending on location and individual surgeon. $3000 minimum.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)

Rhinoplasty

+1

Thanks for the photos, but I can't get a good view of your profile.  Certainly a rhinoplasty can improve concerns that you have. The fees will vary around the country.  A standard rhinoplasty may run betweeen $6500-$15000 in NYC for the surgeon's fee.

Tip Reduction in Rhinoplasty

+1

Tip reduction, tip elevation, and bump removal can all be performed with a rhinoplasty.   I perform closed rhinoplasty (no external scars).  Rhinoplasty typically costs around $7000 (range of $5000 to $15000).