How Much Would It Cost to Get Rhinoplasty on my Bulbous Nose? (photo)

Also, I reside in Los Angeles and I would like to know if there are any specialists for my specific problem area? What type of procedure is best recommended?

http://www.realself.com/rhinoplasty/cost

Here is a link to the average cost of Rhinoplasty from our RealSelf website. Hope this helps.

Rhinoplasty and bulbous tip

+1

It is best to go for a consult and discuss what bothers you.   A bulbous tip can be improved as well as a low dorsal height.

Asian rhinoplasty for the bulbous tip, wide nostrils, and wide bridge.

+1

Asian rhinoplasty for the bulbous tip, wide nostrils, and wide bridge. This should be done in a natural way so as to look non-operated as well as more aesthetic in nature. Choose a very experienced surgeon for the best results. The cost varies but is proximately $6-$8000

Rhinoplasty for bulbous tip and wide nostrils

+1

A rhinoplasty involves reducing and refining the bulbous tip by suturing the  tip cartilages together and sometimes  placing a cartilage graft to increase projection. Dorsal augmentation can be performed with patient's own cartilage or a Silastic implant. An alar-plasty is also performed to narrow the wide nostrils.

How Much Would It Cost to Get Rhinoplasty on my Bulbous Nose?

+1

You will probably want to refine the bulbous tip and perhaps decrease the width of the alar base as well.  If you want dorsal augmentation as well this can be done at the same time.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs HUNDREDS of rhinoplasties each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Rhinoplasty with Correction of Bulbous Tip

+1

Your wide bulbous tip should be narrowed with increased projection and definition. Your nasal base should also be narrowed to improve the shape of your nostrils. I need to see a view of your profile but it appears that augmentation of your bridge will make your nose more proportional with the surrounding facial features. Consult with a surgeon who is a specialist in rhinoplasty surgery. You want an improved natural result.