What's the Cost of Rhinoplasty in Los Angeles?

I would like to augment my nose using my own cartilage and I was wondering if the price is any different than it would be for the more common nose reduction. I would like to raise my bridge, refine the tip, and add some length to the bottom of my nose.

What would the price range be like (especially in the Los Angeles area since that is where I live)?

+2

An augmentation rhinoplasty performed through a closed rhinoplasty approach may cost $8000 or more and will depend upon the sites needed for cartilage harvest.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Rhinoplasty Pricing

+1

Pricing for Rhinoplasty can vary depending on each person and their individual needs. I recommend consulting with a surgeon and asking the following questions about pricing does the fee include OR expenses, post op lab and blood work, post op appointments, anesthesia?

Raja Srour, MD

Rhinoplasty cost in Los Angeles

+1

The average cost here in Los Angeles is $7000 - $9000. While finances are always an important consideration, pick an experienced surgeon whose work you like. Also select a surgeon who does a lot of ethnic noses if that applies to you.

Cost of Rhinoplasty in Los Angeles

+1

Fees for cosmetic surgical procedures are based on three factors:

1. surgeon’s fee

2. facility fee

3. anesthesia fee.

The surgeon’s fee is generally based on skill level, experience and demand for services. In most of the major metropolitan areas, fees for rhinoplasty in competent hands ranges from approximately to $6,000 to $10,000 or even a little bit more if there are unusual or complicating circumstances. Some surgeons may charge unusually high fees and some surgeon charge very low fees.

Fees do not necessarily translate into results. It is best to shop for expertise and surgical skill rather than costs. Many times, patients have come to me for a consultation for revision rhinoplasty. Their complaints pertain to dissatisfaction from their surgical results when they have sought their surgery using cost as their major criterion.

Sigmund L. Sattenspiel, MD
Freehold Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cost of rhinoplasty (nose job)

+1

To some degree the extent of the operation may depend on the amount of cartilage required to raise the bridge. If the surgery requires a rib cartilage graft this could add signficantly to the costs.

Rhinoplasty cost in L.A. area.

+1

The cost should be the same with the items you mentioned. With the operating room and anesthesia the cost is about $6-8000 which includes the surgeon's fee. Shop quality, not price. See a surgeon who's work you like and is very experienced.