How Much Would It Cost Me to Remove This Tattoo? (photo)

Each mask is 3 inches long and 2 inches wide. I know they will probably charge me for it as two separate tattoos, but I still want to see around how much it would cost. Any help would be appreciated. :) Thank you.

Cost of Laser Tattoo Removal Sessions

+1

At Cape Fear Aesthetics we would charge you $250 per treatment for the tattoos as a pair. We also offer pain management at no extra charge which makes the laser tattoo removal sessions virtually painless. Just keep in mind that the amount of treatments needed vary from person to person. “Dr. D”

Fayetteville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Prices Vary

+1

The good news is that they are of a single color and black. Most tattoo removal lasers will treat this color very easily.  The bad news has to do with the size and location.  Treating the chest carries a higher risk of scaring, in particular keloid scars.  It must be done slowly and carefully.  Expect to pay $300-400 per treatment because of the size of the tattoos. 8-10 treatments would not be unexpected. 

Stuart H. Bentkover, MD
Boston Facial Plastic Surgeon

How Much for Tattoo Removal?

+1

Hi Elizabeth.  For both tattoos, we would charge about $350 per treatment.  The number of treatments varies but we would expect that number to be between 4-8 for you.  Good luck.

Harold J. Kaplan, MD

Tattoo removal with laser

+1

Its hard to give you a price quote on laser tattoo removal. There are many factors which influence this. First, you might be quoted a lower price by a medical spa or place with an inexperienced person performing the laser treatments, compared to a dermatologist office. While this might sound attractive price-wise, it might cost you more in the long run because if the laser isn't optimized, it might take more treatments than you would have if you had a laser expert treating you. Also other factors like how much ink density and the depth of the ink placement affect the response of tattoos to lasers. I would advise you consult with a board certified dermatologist with expertise in lasers to have them evaluate the tattoo. Generally, something along that size will cost a few hundred dollars per treatment. 

Omar Ibrahimi, MD
Stamford Dermatologic Surgeon