How Much Will It Cost Me to Remove a Small to Medium Sized Familial Buffalo Hump by Vaser Liposculpture?

Good day doctors I am a healthy 30 year old woman and I have a familial buffalo hump that bothers me a lot. It's size is not that big but it makes me feel bad about my back. Even though my weight once reached 48 kg, that fat persisted in it's place unchanged. finally i decided to preform this vaser liposculpture in dubai ... i was wondering about this procedure's cost , even if not exact ,I need to know how much money I must have before traveling to get my back straight. thanks for your help

Buffalo hump and liposuction

+2

Liposuction can be performed sometimes for removal of a buffalo hump. However, it is not always successful because the buffalo hump fat is often more fibrous and sometimes it requires direct excision.

Cost to Remove a Small to Medium Sized Familial Buffalo Hump by Vaser Liposculpture?

+1

Thank you for your question. A question is why Dubai? I recommend you see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in the USA, and if you have a problem here, you are here. I would not be traveling soon after having a surgery like liposuction. When you add that cost of hotel time, you are better off in the US.  I hope this helps.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

VAser for Buffalo hump

+1

Vaser for Buffalo hump can be successful but requires assessment to establish if  it is actually fat only. Some people have mostly connective tissue there and not much fat. Vaser, however, will reduse the hump even in this cases but not make it completely gone. Having an ultrasound scan will give a good idea what fat to fibrous tissue ratio is. Price will vary greately from but I suspect it should be around £1500-2000

Web reference: http://www.dralexchambers.co.uk/fat-removal/vaser-liposuction.html

London Dermatologist

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.