How much does it cost to remove a non-raised mole on the lip and will removing it leave a permanent scarring?

I've had a mole on my top lip since I was about 8 and I'm now 15. It was fairly small and light when I was 8 but now it's fairly big and black. I was wondering if it'll be expensive to remove it and will it leave any scarrings? I'm a bit worried whether it'd be right for me to get it removed or not.

Any mole of concern to the patient or doctor should be removed full thickness and submitted for biopsy. Yes there will be a permanent scat that fade with time, where the mole is , and most important is genetic tendencies to scarring. The amount of scarring would depend on many factors, how it he