How much does it cost to remove a non-raised mole on the lip and will removing it leave a permanent scarring?

I've had a mole on my top lip since I was about 8 and I'm now 15. It was fairly small and light when I was 8 but now it's fairly big and black. I was wondering if it'll be expensive to remove it and will it leave any scarrings? I'm a bit worried whether it'd be right for me to get it removed or not.

Mole

+1

Any mole of concern to the patient or doctor should be removed full thickness and submitted for biopsy. Yes there will be a permanent scat that fade with time, where the mole is , and most important is genetic tendencies to scarring. The amount of scarring would depend on many factors, how it he