How Much Would It Cost to Remove This Birthmark on my Face? (photo)

I believe it's a port wine stain. Not very large, but it makes me self-conscience.

Vascular birth mark treatment cost

+1

Out of pocket, it would probably take 2-3 laser treatments costing about $200-300 per treatment.  However, many insurance plans cover vascular birth mark treatment by laser.

Chesterfield Dermatologic Surgeon

Port Wine Stain

+1

I suggest using the pulsed dye laser to treat your problem. Due to the cosmetically sensitive area of the birthmark, surgery will leave a scar. The cost is based on the Medicare fee schedule.

Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

Laser for Birthmark Removal

+1

Many Health Insurance plans like Blue Cross commonly cover laser treatment of birthmarks. If you don't have insurance, doctors will often give you a discount.

Schedule a visit with someone in your area that treats birthmarks with lasers. Your doctor will be able to give you an estimate and an idea about whether it will be covered by insurance.

Nashville Dermatologic Surgeon