Cost of Procedures?

Hi! I live near Louisville Ky and was wanting to have Botox for forehead wrinkles and I would also like to have a nonsurgical nose job and the procedure doctor oz mentioned about having Restalyne I believe it was under the eye for removal of under eye bags instead of having the surgery. I was wanting to know costs for my area and also if age is a factor I am 28.

Hi There,

Here’s a link the average cost of Botox reported by our community members:

Hopefully this helps!
Lori
Real Self team

Cost of Botox

+1

Cost of Botox varies from each practice/physician and the area you live in. Seek a reputable medical provider who can provide you with the result you wish to achieve.

Botox cost

+1

In order to determine the cost of Botox injections,you need to get a consult from a qualified pyhsician injector. Usually, in order to treat the forehead wrinkles, you usually need to have some Botox injected between to brows to keep everything in balance.

Gail Nield, MD, FRCPC
Toronto Dermatologist