Cost of Porcelain Veeners in NYC, CT or NJ?

Please I am looking to get done 10 teeth and would like to know How much cost for each porcelain Venners in NYC, CT or NJ? Thank you

Fees for Porcelain Veneers

+1

Hi Yllek,

Porcelain veneers are quite expensive.  In my practice I presently charge $1,800 each.  (2011)

Additionally there are fees for consultation, examination, x-rays, and work-up. 

The work-up is very important, and give you a chance to interact on the design of your new smile.  I take an impression and design a new smile incorporating the patients desires in wax.  The patient then returns to discuss and comment on what has been designed.  Although it takes a few extra steps, I can virtually insure that the outcome will be exactly what my patient wanted.

New York Cosmetic Dentist

The Exact Cost of Porcelain Veneers

+1

I practice Cosmetic Dentistry in both Manhattan and Fairfield, CT.  Things are always more expensive in Manhattan due to overhead so I urge patients for whom it is not too inconvenient to come to my Fairfield office which happens to be a block away from the metro north train station.  Things can be made more affordable there.

I suggest you come in for a free , no obligation consultation and I will tell you exactly what it will cost for the best treatment option for you.  I have nearly 30 years experience doing porcelain veneer work and have treated many demanding patients including several Hollywood and Broadway personalities.  I am certain I can make you happy!  Call the office at 203-256-8073 to set up that appointment and feel free to learn more about me at drworthington.com

Joseph W. Worthington, DDS
Fairfield Cosmetic Dentist

Do your homework when searching for cost of veneers

+1

The cost of veneers can vary.  Make sure you don't choose any treatment without doing your home work. 

- Not all dentists are the same and not all veneers are the same. 

-Make sure you meet the dentists, find out about their experience and see if you like them.  Let them show you cases they have completed.

-Veneers can range in cost depending on where you go for treatment and the number of teeth you will actually veneer.

- Much fun on doing your research-You will learn a lot-

Wendy S. Spektor, DDS
Bellevue Cosmetic Dentist