How much will it cost me to get a plump juicy booty? (photo)

im a size 7/8 with a small butt and i stay depressed about it.

Cost of Brazilian Buttlift

+1

In general, I liposuction 5 liters from the abdomen, sides, and flanks and transfer 1200 cc to 1500 cc per buttock.  In general, the procedure may cost $8000 to $10000 depending upon what is liposuctioned.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Brazilian Buttlift Los Angeles, CA

Cost of BBL

+1

The price depends on you geographic location, the amount of work that has to be done, the time it will take to complete the surgery, and the number of areas of liposuction.  

Dennis Dass, MD

Price for Brazilian Buttock Lift

+1

You can get a larger buttock through liposuction and fat transfer, also known as a Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL). Prices for BBLs will vary by surgeon and by region. Make sure to find a board certified plastic surgeon who does several BBLs per week. This is a specialized procedure and not everyone does it. You should expect the good surgeons to charge $8000 and up depending on what exactly you need/want. Do not pick a surgeon simply based on price.

Matthew Schulman, MD