How Much Would It Cost to Get Permanent Vampire Teeth? I Think It's Called Crowned or Something?

I would like to get vampire teeth. Four to be exact. Like the teeth from the movie Queen of the Damned, and I was wondering how much it would cost to get my teeth fixed like that. Just an estimate please??:-)

Vampire teeth

+2

If you are looking for something permanent, your price would be in the range of a crown.  This would require reduction of tooth in order for the vampire teeth to blend with the others (as much as you can blend vampire teeth).  If you were looking at a removable option, they could be made of acrylic.  The cost of acrylic should be much less than a porcelain or resin crown. I would estimate 4 vampire teeth crowned would be around $4000 to $6000, depending on who you find to do the work.  Acrylic teeth would probably cost you in the range of $600 to $1000, again depending on who you ask to do the work.  If you are looking for a low cost option, there are several special effect and dental labs that advertise online who can make you some teeth.  I wouldn't count on them having a natural quality, but probably good enough for halloween or parties - probably not good enough to eat with though.

Portland Cosmetic Dentist