How much would it cost to get my Keloid surgically removed in the Maryland/Virginia/DC area? (photo)

I had an industrial (bar) piercing done on my right ear, and after a year of having the piercing a keloid started to form. Thinking they would go away if I took the piercing out, they continued to grow over time. Now I am fed up with it and want them removed asap. Thank you

Removal of keloids on the ear

+1
Keloids may require surgery and a 6 month to 1 year follow up to ensure resolution of the keloid growth.  I would recommend finding a keloid expert followed by at least one year of aftercare. 

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS