Cost of mommy makeover, Implant revision to silicone gel, mini tummy tuck w lipo to flanks, tummy waist w fat transfet to butt?

I would like to know a cost estimate of getting the above listed procedures, most people seem to want full tummy tuck. I also am switching out implants to go below the muscle w internal lift and nipple reduction. I am also interested in either 2 syringes of volume in cheeks or cheek implants at the same time. Is all of this safe to do at once? Would a fat transfer to butt and cheeks be advisable? Are these procedures considered a danger/risk of dying because of the number wanted at once?

Costs of Surgery

+1
Thank you for your post.
In considering the cost of a Tummy Tuck, you should look at the components of the cost:
1. Surgeons Fee. This is usually the greatest part of the overall cost and can vary immensly from location to location (just like the cost of living varies in each location) as well as in the same location, it can vary from surgeon to surgeon. Usually, a surgeon commanding a higher price is very experienced and has very good results reliably, and is very busy due to the above. This also depends on if a circumferential, tummy tuck, extended tummy tuck, full tummy tuck, mini tummy tuck, and skin only tummy tuck is performed. These are usually less expensive in decreasing order.
2. Anesthesia Fee. This can vary depending on if a board certified MD anesthesiologist is used, vs. a nurse anesthetist, vs. a non-certified nurse, vs. only local anesthesia (an awake procedure). Obviously, the further you go down the line, the cheaper the price. You do get what you pay for.
3. Facility Fee. This can vary if it is a a state/medicare certified facility, vs. the back of a doc's office.
4. Accessories. This includes things like a pain pump, Exparol injections (72 hour long lasting numbing), garments, tissue glues, etc. These are not necessary for a great result, just add to the comfort of a result.
5. Revision. Usually a revision such as dog ears or lowering the scar, or a seroma, is much less that the original surgery, but this depends entirely on what exactly is being done.
6. Add on surgeries are usually discounted, as in a mommy makeover.
7. Insurance. If an insurance based surgery, such as a hernia repair is done at the same time, the tummy tuck may be discounted.
As with anything in life, buyer beware of risks of cutting corners in surgery.
Real Self has average costs of every operations in your location that you can peruse before seeing a surgeon, but keep in mind that the above quality can change from office to office. Choose a surgeon that you are very comfortable with and is board certified.
Best Wishes,
Pablo Prichard, MD

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Multiple procedures are often done in healthy patients wanting mommy makeover.

+1
The combination of procedures you describe are commonly part of a mommy makeover. If your healthy they can be done safely together.

Multiple procedures for mommy make-over

+1
Thank you for your mommy make-over question.
  1. the tummy tuck, breast revision and Voluma can all be done at one session.
  2. The BBL can be done as well but as you will be lying on your back after the tummy/breast surgery, the fat transfers may not survive. It is best to do this at a second session.
  3. All surgery has risks - but the combination you describe is reasonable for a young, healthy person with no risk factors,
  4. Cost varies with area - google the cost for the area where you live. best wishes.

Elizabeth Morgan, MD, PhD

+1
Anything this complicated should be evaluated carefully on a case to case basis factoring into the equation the surgical skill involved, the time to complete the surgery, and your overall general health.

Find a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of mommy makeovers and Brazilian buttlifts each year, has great reviews, and has great before and after pictures.

Costs for a mommy makeover.

+1
Thanks so much for your question. As some of my other colleagues have already responded the costs will vary based on location and also on the experience of the surgeon. It will also depend on where the surgery is being performed (a surgeons own office or an outpatient facility) and the type of anesthesia being used. Make sure that the person is a board certified surgeon and that anesthesia and facility comparisons are the same.   With all of that said most surgeons today will be open to being price competitive as long as all things are equal.  

Shaun Parson, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Cost of mommy makevoer

+1
The costs can vary depending upon the facility and surgeon's fee. The first question to be answered is if all the procedures you listed should be done at one time. You may consider staying in an after care facility or hospital overnight to recover if you are healthy enough to undergo all those procedures. I would give some thought to breaking up the procedures and doing this in two separate stages. You could do the breast procedure and tummy tuck and later on do the fat transfer procedures to the buttock and cheek area. Consult with a few board certified plastic surgeons before making your decision. Try not to use cost as a primary factor in your decision; the cost could range from 12-18000 for all the procedure you listed.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

+1

You will find that the costs of surgery will differ from one geographic area to another, as well as from one practice to another.  You will also find that the cost of surgery vary  depending on exactly what procedure is recommended/performed. You will find average costs of surgery listed on this website and on individual plastic surgeons websites as well. You will also likely find that costs of combination operations will be “discounted”, compared to the  Individual operations done separately.

You will be best off doing your due diligence carefully  in the selection of plastic surgeon.  Only in person consultation will provide you with the detailed information you should obtain prior to making any decisions about proceeding with surgery. Ask  to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures performed. Learn about the potential risks/complications associated with the surgical options and ask about “realistic expectations”.

You will likely find,  while doing your due diligence,  that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you;   I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  

I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery;  keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways.

I hope this, and the attached, helps.