Cost of Mole Removal Without Insurance?

About how much is it to remove a mole? I'll be paying out of pocket. I have 3 moles I want removed and want to know: how much if I'd paying out of my own pocket?

Cost of Mole Removal Without Insurance

+1

Facial moles that are shave off run roughly $175 each and if excised run $250-350 each and is easy to undergo and almost totally painless. Get them removed. You'll be glad you did. Sincerely,

David Hansen,MD

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Mole removal cost

+1

The cost of mole removal depends on who is performing it (dermatologist, plastic surgeon or GP), size of the mole, location of the mole, whether sutures are required, and how high-end the practice is (e.g. what part of town its in, how nice the office looks/overhead). The cost of removing 3 moles can range anywhere from $300-$600.

Benjamin Barankin, MD
Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon