Cost of Lower Body Lift, Lipo in Legs, Breast Reduction Lift in Texas?

I have seen women claim they have paid as little as 11,000 for a lower body lift. I am 145 and a size 9. My breasts are DD. I have lost 55 pounds since the birth of my child. I would like someone to give me an idea how much all of the procedures I listed would cost.

Cost of Plastic Surgery

+1

In Houston Texas, where I practice, the approximate cost for a breast reduction is $11,000, liposuction of the legs is about $5,000, an abdominoplasty is about $8,000 and a back lift is about $6,000.  A more accurate estimate can be given by a physician after he examines you.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Web reference: http://www.horndeski.com/gallery.aspx

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Cost

+1

There are what I assume are real prices on this website, paid by patients for their surgery. What you cannot tell is what exactly they had done, and the price will vary according to the patient size, and other factors. At the top of this page is quoted an average of $16,900, and that seems to be in the range of quotes  for my community for a lower body lift. The costs for breast reduction and liposuction can also be found on the RealSelf pages for those procedures.

A consultation with a plastic surgeon will give you a real price for you. If it seems out of line with your expectations, another opinion is in order. 

Thanks for your question, best of luck.

Body Lift Costs In Texas

+1

I think a great frame of reference for the cost of a body lift can be found on this realself website.  The cost listed on realself is an average but will give you a fair and reasonable reference point.  I would be cautious about a total price for a body lift that is *significantly* lower that the average found on this site.  Some prices may be lower or higher.  But when its significantly lower such as the price you quoted, I would be very concerned.  This is not a product you are purchasing that you can return for a refund at a retail store.  Body lift procedures are very involved procedures that require proper time and attention and experience to achieve reliable safe results.  And its surgery - major surgery.  Your health and safety need to be your paramount concern - not cost.   Please start with visiting with board certified plastic surgeons in your area to learn more about your options.  Wishing you all the best.

Dr. Basu

Houston, TX

Web reference: http://www.basuplasticsurgery.com

Costs of procedures

+1

Though I don't live in Texas, I can tell you this will be a hard question for anyone to answer without seeing you.  I would advise you not to shop around for the lowest price.  You're talking about surgery on your body...you're not buying a Chevy!  Your health, the end results, and even your life are not worth economizing.  Look for a surgeon board-certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Investigate his credentials.  Get on the Texas medical board website and see if they have any lawsuits or complaints.  Ask others who have had surgery with this physician.  Beware of someone who just has slick marketing.  Just my opinion, but $11K is way too cheap for these procedures.  If the surgeon is that cheap, there must be a good reason. 

Web reference: http://www.naturallookingresults.com

Charlotte Plastic Surgeon