Would it cost a lot to get a small ball of bone removed from the side of my nose? (photos)

I've got a small ball of bone on the side of my bridge following rhinoplasty surgery. My surgeon is reluctant to do anything for me, he says my nose is fine but this ball of bone makes my nose look uneven. Is there any way of shaving it down without having to go through a big op again? And would it cost me a lot?

Bony hump causing an uneven nose

+1
Dear Kristyc,

• Yes, your issue can be solved with a relatively quick procedure done from the inside of your nose
  • You can shave that bump down and depending on how large it is, you may need to reset the nasal to fill the gap left by removing the bump
  • When you are ready, please see a rhinoplasty specialist who can answer all of your questions

Nima Shemirani

Revision rhinoplasty for uneven nasal bones

+1
Without a full set of pictures, it impossible to give an opinion on what may or may not need to be performed. If a large bony irregularity or hump is present, once it is removed osteotomies may need to be performed. A very small bump can be shaved down without breaking the nasal bones. To address asymmetry of the nasal bones medial and lateral osteotomies are required.
For many examples, please see link below

Would it cost a lot to get a small ball of bone removed from the side of my nose?

+1
You will need an exam to determine what may be necessary.  At 18 months, you have reached your endpoint. You can always consult with another surgeon for an evaluation.  This can likely be improved with a closed approach and not much dissection.