Cost of Liposuction on Multiple Areas Plus Fat Grafting to Butt?

How much would it cost to get Liposuction in the abdomen, back, and love handles and also get Fat grafting for the butt and could this all be done in one session?

Liposuction and Fat Transfer to Buttocks

+1
This would be a Brazilian Butt Lift, which is about $8000-$9000 in Toronto, Ontario. It is generally performed all in a single surgical procedure.

Cost of liposuction and fat grafting to buttocks.

+1

Liposuction and fat grafting prices will vary from city to city and surgeon to surgeon. There are many variables in price. Often these variables are not in the control of the surgeon, (O.R. fee, anesthesia fee, supplies, etc). Beware of bargain basement pricing. Cheap can become expensive quickly. Best to see a board certified plastic surgeon. Together you should be able to find a plan that is safe and effective.

Jeffrey Roth, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Most brazilian butt lifts that I do require significant fat collection through liposuction of the abdomen, flanks, upper back, lower back and thighs when possible. I then use all this fat to perform diffuse fat grafting (as droplets) within the buttock tissue. The cost of this procedure at my practice is about $10,000 to $11,000 depending on the operating room time that is needed.

Siamak Agha, MD, PhD, FACS

Brazilian Butt Graft Costs

+1

For our region, the procedure typically is in int he $6000 - $12,000 range, but the pricing depends on  the number of areas of lipo we perform and the amount of time in surgery.

John LoMonaco, MD, FACS

Brazilian Butt lift

+1

The Brazilian Butt Lift is a lengthy procedure rarely lasting less than 3 hours and is typically performed under general anesthesia. Given the number of areas that you describe this would typically range from $10,000-16,000.