Cost of Lipo/tt/fat Grafting to Breast and Butt? (photo)

How much would I be looking to spend if I wanted to get lipo done from my bra line,tummy,flanks & arms to have fat grafting transferred to my butt & breast along with a tummy tuck? I am 25 years old with 5 kids,I am looking to save up for this within the next 2 years .I need to know what I am looking to save up. If someone could please give me an idea based off my pictures I would love to hear from you. I have also tried exercise and dietary to lose as much but this is the where I am stuck at

Start with tummy , full back lipo and Butts

I would say, split surgeries  for avoiding complications.  I recomend  have  tummy tuck, full back liposuction and
BBL. In Dominican Republic a board certified plastic surgeon should cahrge from 4,500 to 5,500  dollars.