What Can I Expect For Cost of Lipo and Fat Transfer?

My husband and I have been talking about this for a few years.. I don't like my the way my body looks I have a large spare tire and fat on my back and a hump on my neck like above my shoulders..plus my face is veryy chubby I read that they can transfer fat to your bum (I don't have much of one ) I just wasn't sure the around about price it would be for all of that lipo plus that fat transfer. And is there ways of making payment ?! Sorry if this all sounds silly I know nothing about this(: thanks

Fat graft buttock augmentation

+1

Surgical costs will vary greatly from surgeon to surgeon and region to region. I would encourage you to seek a board certified plastic surgeon who has experience with fat grafting. You can expect surgical fees, that include anesthesia and operating room costs to be in excess of $9000 for the procedures you describe (liposuction multiple areas, fat grafting). Many plastic surgery practices will offer surgical financing thru various finance companies but require payment (even if you are going thru a financing company) prior to the date of your surgery.  It goes without saying that preoperative medical clearance would be required if you have any sort of medical condition, such as hypertension, diabetes etc.

Web reference: http://gayosoplasticsurgery.com/

Saint Petersburg Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction

+1

Your description is that of someone with Cushing syndrome. You need a medical evaluation to make that is or is not the case before you have any surgery. As healing is impaired and surgery is dangerous under such conditions.

My response to your question/post does not represent formal medical advice or constitute a doctor patient relationship. You need to consult with i.e. personally see a board certified plastic surgeon in order to receive a formal evaluation and develop a doctor patient relationship.

Liposuction and fat transfer to the Buttocks

+1

For lipo face, neck, back (tire lower back), and the Hump then transfer all the fat to the buttocks expect a cost of $ 14,000. That would include the surgeons fees, the anesthesia fees(MD. anesthesiologist for your safety) and facility fees. You will also need two compression garments, the cost about $ 200. Prior to surgery you will need a full history and physical examination by your family physician, along with full blood work. EKG ( if above the age of 40). If you smoke you should stop at least 3 weeks prior to surgery and 3 weeks after surgery. Stop birth control pills one month prior to surgery. Choose a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon (American Board Of Plastic Surgery) in an accredited surgical facility.