Cost of Lifestyle Lift in Modesto, CA

face and body how much would it cost in modesto ca what is the recovery time?

Lifestyle Lift - No Longer

The Quick answer is that the Lifestyle Lift company has declared bankruptcy and out of business - i.e. It is not available anymore:

Lifestyle Lift a trademarked brand name and also is a chain of facial cosmetic clinics with headquarters in Troy, Michigan.
As advertised, the LIFESTYLE LIFT is a minimally invasive, short scar lower face lift performed under local anesthesia and yes it involves cutting and sutures. The reason no one will tell you is probably because as far as I can tell there is no one specific technique, or even a published description of why this differs from other short scar techniques. It is performed by Facial Plastic Surgeons, Head and Neck Surgeons, and Plastic Surgeons.

The LiteLift® or other short scar modified facelifts performed by a board certified plastic surgeon however is a great alternative and has been around for a similar time period, and only performed by board certified plastic surgeons. It is a short scar modified facelift offering in office local anesthesia and oral sedation as well as other methods of anesthesia.See the below link for more information

Cost of lifestyle lift Modesto

The Lifestyle lift costs aboyt 6 to8 thousand dollars.You should always get a second opinion when you get a medical procedure and Lifestyle lift is no different. You should google facelift board certified plastic surgeon Modesto. You will see many names come up locally and in the larger cities nearby. See another opinionand you will see that sevices of a board certified plastic surgeon  are superior to those that lifestyle lift offers. You get what you pay for it's your face.

Richard Ellenbogen, MD

Cost of LSL in Modesto?

If I were you I would do a search for board certified facial plastic surgeons in northern California area. You can do this by doing a google search and typing in the words facial plastic surgeons in northern Califonia or by going to the American Board of Facial Plastic Surgeons website.  I would then call their offices and find out which ones do a lot of face lift procedures. I would then make a couple of appointments and find out what they recommend. I would be patient and thorough and find a surgeon that you feel completely comfortable with before you make a decision.

Todd C. Miller, MD
Newport Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon