Cost of Lifestyle Lift in Modesto, CA

face and body how much would it cost in modesto ca what is the recovery time?

Cost of lifestyle lift Modesto

+1

The Lifestyle lift costs aboyt 6 to8 thousand dollars.You should always get a second opinion when you get a medical procedure and Lifestyle lift is no different. You should google facelift board certified plastic surgeon Modesto. You will see many names come up locally and in the larger cities nearby. See another opinionand you will see that sevices of a board certified plastic surgeon  are superior to those that lifestyle lift offers. You get what you pay for it's your face.

Cost of LSL in Modesto?

+1

If I were you I would do a search for board certified facial plastic surgeons in northern California area. You can do this by doing a google search and typing in the words facial plastic surgeons in northern Califonia or by going to the American Board of Facial Plastic Surgeons website.  I would then call their offices and find out which ones do a lot of face lift procedures. I would then make a couple of appointments and find out what they recommend. I would be patient and thorough and find a surgeon that you feel completely comfortable with before you make a decision.

Todd C. Miller, MD