Cost of Laser or TCA Peel for Stretchmarks?

How much are the costs of Laser or TCA Peel treatment on stretchmarks on calves & inner thighs?

No good treatment for stretch marks

+1

I agree with the other answers here.  While many treatments are marketed to improve stretch marks (including OTC and prescription creams), we really do not yet have an effective treatment that I would recommend.  As a mother of 3, it certainly pains me to say we don't have a good treatment for stretch marks, but you should definitely save your money to treat something else!

Arlington Dermatologic Surgeon

Don't do TCA Peel for stretch marks

+1

Stretch Marks will have little or no change with peels or laser treatment. For pigment control, consider bleaching (or fading) creams and good sun screens when you are exposed to sunlight. This can help minimize their appearance. For those on the tummy, a tummy tuck operation is another possibility.

John P. Di Saia, MD
Orange Plastic Surgeon

Lasers or peels do almost nothing to stretch marks

+1

Lasers and chemical peels do almost nothing to stretch marks. After several treatments and a few thousand dollars spent, you may see 10-15% improvement in your stretchmarks and that is only if they are less than 6 months old. Sorry, we don't have anything that works well yet, but maybe someday it will happen.

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon