Cost of Labia Reduction in Australia?

I'm 14 and have large inner labia that causes pain and sometimes chaffing and it is hard to keep clean. Im very self conscious about it and want something done and was wondering what the cost would be?

Cost of Labiaplasty in Los Angeles

+1

The cost of labiaplasty is usually consistent in Westernized countries, but depends on the combined costs of anesthesia, professional surgery fees, and facility. I perform many of my labiaplasty surgeries under local anesthesia. Raffy Karamanoukian Los Angeles

Labiaplasty in minors

+1

I'm assuming the laws are similar in Australia and if so, you would need your parent's consent.  Without, nothing matters.  As for costs, it can vary from $2000 in the office under local to over $5000 done under anesthesia in the operating room.

Curtis Wong, MD