How much does it cost to have juvederm in lips dissolved?

I got my lips done with juvederm, and i think it needs to be dissolved. I do not want to go back to the injector who did the juvederm because I feel he is not experienced enough. How much would another doctor likely charge to have it reduced/dissolved from my lips?
Hi there,

Here is a link to learn more about the costs of Hyaluronidase, from there you can also research specific doctors.  Hope this helps.

Hyaluronidase to dissolve Juvederm

+1

Hi Lips.  The cost of hyaluronidase will vary from practice to practice.  For our practice, we usually charge $400 for first time patients (2013 prices).  Good luck.