Cost to Get Invisalign for my Upper Teeth?

My four front teeth have shifted quite dramatically and I've been thinking about invisalign. It's not too bad to the naked eye but if you look closely its bad. I don't want to go through the struggle of getting braces again since my upper teeth are the only 4 that have been messed up despite one tooth on the lower which was pushed forward by my molars before they had been removed. I have a bottom retainer & was also wondering if I could get a top retainer. Thanks for the help!

Invisalign should be done for both upper and lower

+3

If you are interested in having the upper fixed you might as well do the lower. You shouldn't try to move teeth on one arch and not the other, because you can run into complications. Retainers are meant to keep the teeth in the current position. Sometimes a doctor can add a spring to a retainer to help with minor shifting, but I would recommend Invisalign. You will achieve a more desirable result with Invisalign then just trying to wear a retainer. Have a consultation done with a Invisalign provider and GOOD LUCK!

New York Orthodontist

INVISALIGN IS THE METHOD OF CHOICE FOR CROOKED UPPER FRONT TEETH

+1

Retainers would serve v ery nicely to prevent the teeth from shifting further. But it probaly makes more sense to invest in straightening them first - and Invisalign is ideal for this purpose. If you do investigate Invisalign you will probaly hear from most orthodontists that it is best to do both upper and lower since that will result in the best bite-function outcome. (In most practices it is no more costly to do both upper and lower than to so only one!) i suggest you find an orthodontic practice with which you feel comfortable and follow their recommendations.

Mercer Island Orthodontist

Invisalign is great "the second time around"

+1

Prior orthodontic care often means that the effort to straighten them out will be less than the first time.  Often these cases can be done in 10 aligners or less, which qualifies for "Invisalign Express".  This is a less expensive method of treatment and is usually in the $3000-3500 range.

However, often the opposing arch is affected as well and is not as obvious to you.  You may be better off with full treatment, and the fee would be more than Express.

Web reference: http://www.bestseattledentist.com/html/invisalign-seattle.html

Seattle Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign for relapsed orthodontics

+1

You have received some solid advice from some astute dentists and orthodontists. I will add  - your teeth will likely continue to crowd as time goes on. You would be wise to act now to minimize cost, time, and complications.

Best of luck to you.

Memphis Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign for previous orthodontic relapse

+1

Invisalign is an excellent treatment modality or relapse of prior othodontic treatment.  From your picture it appears that you would be a good candidate for invisalign.  The cost in our area ranges from $2999 for invisalign express to $4000 to $5000 for invisalign full mouth treatment.  Also you should treat both arches so that your lower tooth does not cause your upper to move again.  And an upper retainer should be worn after treatment has been completed so that your teeth do not shift back.

Orange Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign to REstraighten Teeth

+1

Since you mention that you already had braces before and your minor crowding is the result of relapse from prior orthodontic treatment then yes, you would most likely be an excellent candidate for Invisalign and should expect to pay in the San Diego area approximately $2500-3500 for a single arch treatment.

Don't forget to wear RETAINERS this time so you don't have to retreat again in the future.

Good luck!

Tustin Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign pricing can vary; you should speak to your dentist or orthodontist

+1

From the photo you provide it appears that Invisalign may work for you.  One thing you should consider is how your upper and lower teeth bite.  Often the lower teeth crowd first and then the upper teeth crowd to "fit" the lower.  In a case like this, if you straighten just the upper, the lower teeth may force the upper to crowd again. A visit to your orthodontist or dentist will give you the information you need to make a decision about how to straighten your teeth.

Seattle Orthodontist