How Much Does Invisalign Cost in London, U.K., with All the Fees Lab and So On, a Total Price Please?

And if u can tell me if in other England cities, the price differs a lot from London prices. thank you!

Promoted Local Answer Promoted local answers are based on Featured Doctor activity within your current location.

Invisalign Cost

+2

Invisalign costs vary form region to region and practitioner to practitioner.  There can be great differences in the results depending on the knowledge, skill level and motivation of the practitioner.  I would advise to not just shop price.  Look at results and listen carefully to what doctor has to say.  You can get very different results in different peoples hands even though it is the same system.  There can be a lot of variability from doctor to doctor who are theoretically using the same system.

Washington Cosmetic Dentist