Which One Costs More - Invisalign or Braces?

Same price for either Brackets or Invisalign...

+1

Remember that brackets can come off and when they do you have to go in for an appointment. This doesnt happen with invisalign so you are saving money in the respect. Brackets are so 2000 and should only be worn if you dont qualify for Invisalign...

Los Angeles Cosmetic Dentist

Cost for Invisalign or normal braces depends

+1

When Invisalign first came to market, many offices charged more for it.  It seems more common now that the fee is the same whether brackets or Invisalign, but each office sets their own fees so it would be up to them.

Web reference: http://www.DrTimmerman.com

Seattle Cosmetic Dentist

Cost of invisalign versus braces

+1

The price of an orthodontic case, whether braces or invisalign, depends on many factors. It depends on the type of maloccusion being treated, the difficulty of the case, the type of braces, the length of treatment, and the treating orthodontist. I know many offices that charge more for invisalign than braces, but I also know many offices that charge the same price; it varies from office to office.

New York Orthodontist