Cost of Hyaluronidase Under the Eyes?

I had juvaderm injections under my eyes with undesirable results-the teat trough area was overfilled, and I was left with a lump in my left cheek from Juvaderm that was displaced somewhow. I want to get the Juvaderm removed, but would like to know what it would cost to do so. Can someone give me an estimate as to how much it would be to have hyaluronidase injected in this area? Thank you. Jelena

Hyalurindase

+2

The cost vary but it can cost from $200 to $900.

May need more than one session of injections

Hyaluronidase Cost

+1

The cost of hyaluronidase treatment varies across the country.  The approximate cost would be between $200 - $900.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Price of Hyaluronidase

+1

I usually charge $200 per time for Hyaluronidase and would recommend you get it done. I don't recommend patients receive Juvederm treatments under the eyes or malar cheeks for the reasons you are describing. It can cause ridges and a bluish-white tint, when injected too shallow. With Hyaluronidase I usually inject a patient, then have them return in a week for a follow-up and further injection, if needed. I've seen most HA fillers dissolved within 2 treatments, but if more than one syringe was used, sometimes it can take more to reach all the depths of the fillers.

F. Victor Rueckl, MD