Cost of Tummy Tuck, Brazilian Butt Lift and Breast Reduction

how much would it cost to gettummy tuck, brazilian butt lift, and breast reductation all together?

Cost of surgery

+1

I recommend that you consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, certified by the American Society of Plastic Surgery (ASPS) regarding your questions.  The cost will be rather high, as you are talking about several procedures.  Every patient is different, and usually fees are determined at consultation. You will have a surgeon's fee, anesthesia fee, and an outpatient fee.  You should receive a written estimate at consultation.

Cost of Brazilian Butt lift and Breast Reduction

+1

This is alot of surgery to be preformed at one sitting. It is difficult for me to imagine that it would cost any less than 10,000 USD and could easily run in excess of 20,000 USD.

I would not recommend that combination of surgeries.

+1

Cost will vary from surgeon to surgeon, and will also depend on exactly what you need to have done. The cost is based on the exact procedure you need to have and how long it will take. There is no way to give exact prices without examining you.
As far as having those 3 procedures performed all at the same time. I would never do that. That is a very tough combination of surgeries to undergo in one day. Not only would the surgery be excessively long (at least in my hands) but you would be extremely limited afterwards due to pain as well as limited in the positions that you would be allowed to assume that would not cause problems with healing. You would also have an increased risk of complications.
I just wouldn't do it.

Daniel P. Markmann, MD