Cost of Fraxel Repair Around the Eyes and Forehead?

I'm young. Mid 20's but was looking into treating lines around the eyes and forehead. What cost am I looking into? :)

Cost of Fraxel for Treatment of Eyelid Wrinkles and Forehead Lines

+1

Hi Savanna,

The cost of Fraxel varies depending upon the physician performing the procedure.  Especially around the delicate and unforgiving eyelid skin, patients should not look at the "Fraxel" laser treatment as a commodity.  Fraxel is a tool that is used by qualified physicians to get the best result for their patient.  If you are considering Fraxel repair (fractionated CO2 which is the best treatment for wrinkles around the eyes), I would recommend that you consider full face treatment if you are treating more than just your eyelids because there is an improvement in the tone and texture of the treated areas.  The cost around the eyes only should vary from $1250 to $2000, but again, it is your eyes, and I would recommend that you get your treatment from an experienced and skilled Fraxel physician versus looking for the least expensive practioner.  The cost of taking care of complications is much more expensive.  Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Encino, CA