Cost of Fraxel Repair CO2 Laser Resurfacing?

I know this is a single-treatment procedure but would also like to know what the approximate price range is?

Price of Fraxel re:pair varies

+1

The price which I currently charge for a Fraxel re:pair for full face, which includes the eyelids, is $3800. This price includes all your supplies and medications (except the sedative and pain med -- about $5), all follow-up visits, and includes Gentlewave treatments. I'm probably near the low end. I've seen physicians charge up to $5000, not including the eyes. In addition to price, you've got to account for the physician's experience, his results (before and after pictures are a must), credentials, and training.