Cost for Vaginalplasty?

Hi i am 38 with 3 childrens,, i have had vaginalplasty done 7 years a go ,,, the external opening looks great but the internal wall felt loose and lost sensations,,, what is the cost for tightening repair cost for my case? ( tigtening from the inside only) i am looking forward to have a procedure done in the next 2 weeks if possible.. Thanks

Cost for Vaginalplasty?

This may cost $4000 or $5000 on the low end. Some of this will depend upon the nature of the repair that is needed.

Cost for vaginoplasty

The cost of vaginal tightening alone is about $5000 if it is uncomplicated.  

Gary J. Alter, MD

Vaginoplasty Cost

Costs may vary after the consultation and physical exam determine exactly what surgery is recommended, but I typically charge $7K - $9K for vaginoplasty.  Glad to help... 

Ryan Stanton, MD