What Will It Cost for a Tummy Tuck, Butt Lift, and Breast Implants, Face Lift, El Paso TX

I am 50 years old, had a gastric bypass done 2 years ago...lost 110 pounds...5'2" and 120 pounds now...everything sags...Help!

Multiple surgeries after weight loss may need multiple surgeons

+1

Congratulations on your fabulous accomplishment!  The surgeries you describe will need to be spread out over several sessions for safety.  Personally, I like to do the face first because it gives you the most visible change to the world as all the rest is hidden under clothes.  Also, it has the easiest and quickest recovery.

The best facelift surgeon for you may not be the best body surgeon for you as these are very different surgeries so it might be that you will need to research and find more than one doctor for the best results.

Body lift and face lift after weight loss

+1

Congratulations on your progress.  Thank you for your questions. An accurate quote cannot be given to you without a full evaluation.  You will likely need at least two surgical sessions maybe more.  I like to address the body component first, followed by the face lift and neck work 3-6 months later.  Also, a tummy tuck/lateral hip and butt lift can be combined as one surgery called a lower body lift or belt circumferential abdominoplasty. The breast surgery may or may not require implants with a lift.  I recommend you see two or more board-certified plastic surgeons in your area for a full and complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have surgery.  They can also give you quotes for the specific procedures you  decide to have. I hope this helps.  Good luck.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS

Massive weight loss surgery in El Paso

+1

Excellent weight loss! Unfortunately, you now have to deal with the lax, excess skin as a consequence. You need to consult with two or more plastic surgeons board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery who have experience with massive weight loss surgery. They can then make recommendations to you based on your issues and then provide you with the costs. Given what you are considering, you will need at least 2 surgical sessions to correct your concerns.

Good luck! 

Steven Turkeltaub, MD

Congratulations! Here is my recommendation for repairing the effects of the weight gain and weigh loss

+1

Congratulations on the weight loss.  It will inevitably lead to a healthier and more positive life.  As you have found out, significant weight loss can lead to the presence of excess skin and soft-tissue laxity.  Although some of this may bounce back on its own, most of it will not and will have to be tightened by a surgery.  If you have noticed excess laxity of your face, breasts, and body you will need a combination of procedures to help you look your very best.  These will have to be done in 2 or three stages as follows:

Stage one:  Lower body lift.  This procedure includes an abdominoplasty and a buttock lift.  It also pulls the sides and back of the thighs up so it is in a way also an outer and back of the thigh lift.  A purse-string gluteoplasty can be peformed at the same time to preserve volume to the buttocks. 

Stage two:  If there is arm laxity the arms can be done during stage two.  If bra fat and back rolls are present a Bra Line Back Lift can be performed.  A breast augmentation and lift can also be performed at this time.

Stage three:  Facial rejuvenation can be performed at this time.  This will include face lift, neck lift, fat grafting to the face as needed.

The cost of each stage will vary from surgeon to surgeon.  You will want to choose and experienced board certified plastic surgeon.  On average, you should expect to pat about 15-20K per stage.

Dr Remus Repta

for more before and after photos of body contouring procedures, just scroll through the before and after gallery below.

Remus Repta, MD

Weight Loss and Costs of Multiple Procedures?

+1

Congratulations on your significant weight loss.

It is likely, based on your description,  that at least 2 operative  sessions will be necessary to reach your goals.

I think the first step for you would be to check with the American Board of Plastic Surgeons and/or the American Society of Plastic Surgeons for appropriate training and credentials of plastic surgeons in your area. Then,  visit with a few well experienced surgeons  and make sure you see lots of examples of the surgeons work in pictures ( better yet meet with patients who have had similar procedures).

During these consultations,  after thorough  history and physical examination,  you will be able to discuss your goals and receive recommendations as to how to proceed.  The costs of the  operations will also be discussed. You will likely find that there are many different options depending on your priorities etc.