How Much Would It Cost For A Rhinoplasty In Ontario? How Complicated Would My Procedure Be? (photo)

I'm turning 18 in a month and I've been wanting to have a rhinoplasty done for years. I'm just wondering how complicated my procedure would be (determined by the photos I've posted), and the price range for getting it done. Thank you for the help!

How much does rhinoplasty cost in Ontario?

+1

The range for primary rhinoplasty in the GTA is as low as $3000 and as high as $9000. This includes all associated costs (surgical, anesthetic and facility costs) except HST. The average cost is $6000. Outside of Toronto, the cost can be slightly less.

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cost

+1

Sure, rhinoplasty costs including anesthesia and facilities will likely be around $8500 to $14,000 depending on the surgeon's experience and facilities.

Robert Shumway, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty Cost

+1

Hi,

Depending on where you go your rhinoplasty can cost anywhere from 6500 to 15000. I think the average cost should be in the 8000 range. Choose your surgeon on ability and results and not cost .

Dr.S.

Oleh Slupchynskyj, MD, FACS

Teen Rhinoplasty

+1

Dear Katie,

Based on your photos, it seems that the main approach would have to be a tip and bridge narrowing as well as a tip de-projection. 

However, it is not possible to provide definitive surgical plans and cost without physical examination and consolation to know your perspective about how you would imagine your nose to look like.

Your surgery is neither simple nor super complicated; it is a delicate surgery that should be approach conservatively given the fact that you have unique facial features to be taken into consideration. After all, the general goal of the surgery is to achieve a natural looking nose that enhances your facial beauty greatly.

That being said, please remember that commendable results require an exceptionally skilled surgeon to perform the surgery and settling for anything less than that increases the chances of additional corrective surgeries dramatically.

I hope this helps and please feel free to check the website below.
Thank you for your inquiry.
The best of luck to you.

Dr. Sajjadian

Ali Sajjadian, MD, FACS

Rhinoplasty Fees

+1

You would be an excellent candidate for Rhinoplasty surgery and should have a very nice result. The fees vary from surgeon to surgeon and probably range from $5000.00 to $8000.00 dollars in your area. Seek a good board certified surgeon who has a lot of experience in Rhinoplasty surgery. I use a digital imaging computer during my rhinoplasty consultations and this is very helpful in showing the patient their proposed surgical result. I also show my patients many before and after photographs as well as the imaging pictures to show how close in proximity these results may be attained. I also have many recovering patients in different stages of recovery from Rhinoplasty that enjoy speaking with new patients to tell them their experience. Best regards!

Michael Elam, MD