What would be the cost for a revision? (Photo)

Hello I previously had ftm surgery with another Surgeon and was displeased with my results. I'm wondering if you could do a revision and the cost. I need a revision on the dog ears.

Revision surgery

+1
The dog ears can be removed and the chest contours flattened.  Typically a revision operation of this type is less expensive than the double incision mastectomy.   The costs of revisions are determined at the consultation.  I would say they are in the $5000 range.

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

FTM chest revision

+1
You need the scar curvature adjusted and the dog-ears removed.  I cannot give you the cost over this site. 

Gary J. Alter, MD