I have a broken nose and uneven nostrils. How much it would cost to fix this? (Photos)

Hello, my nose is not straight at all. I think i have broken my nose when i was 11, the front view is on an angle. The bridge of the nose is not straight and has some bumps on it. On the front tip of my nose i have one side bigger than the other which causes a line in the middle of the tip of the nose and creates a bump that dosent look too good. And my nostrils are uneven. I have one of my nostril closed up and the other nostril is wide open. I have a long bridge nose and it dosent look very good from a side angle and from the front of the nose looks big, how much would it cost to resize it and make it smaller ??? And could you recommend a experienced surgeon in sydney?

Cost for resizing nose?

Reducing the nose and straightening the nose will improve the balance of your nose.

435 North Roxbury Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Septo-Rhino costs

It appears you would need not only a rhinoplasty, but also a septoplasty to straighten the nose. The prices vary. Do NOT shop the price, shop the doctor. This is a surgery that requires both experience and expertise and there is wide variation in surgeons abilities with this. Insist on seeing pre-post pictures of some of their patients. In my office, this would likely cost between $5500 - $6000 total for the septorhinoplasty.

Robert H. Hunsaker, MD

9495 Sunset Dr.
Miami, FL 33173