How Much Would It Cost for my Big Nose Job? (photo)

my nose has a hump and its wide too what is the estimate of my procedure here in dallas tx?i really caint afford it but i alredy tried countouring it with makeup but it doesnt work and im alway picked beacause of my nose!!!!please help!!!!and also i think its because i fell on my face when i was little like 6 years old and since then my nose has been wide.

Rhinoplasty cost.

+1

The cost of rhinoplasty surgery varies around the country and is also influenced by the complexity of the individual case.  The total costs including surgeon's fees plus anesthesia and facility fees range from $6,000 to $10,000.

Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cost of Rhinoplasty

+1

The cost of a primary rhinoplasty will vary depending on the experience of your surgeon but is usually $6,000-10,000. Go to the internet, find surgeons in Dallas with experience (there are many) whose results you like, and ask them re cost.>

Rhinoplasty costs

+1

The costs of rhinoplasty will vary around the country. There are plenty of great rhinoplasty surgeons in Texas. Good luck.

Rhinoplasty cost

+1

The cost would vary among the surgeons, with an average cost around $6000. There may be a room for some insurance-based component if you had a prior trauma and cannot breath well through your nose.  

Alexander Ovchinsky, MD

Rhino Cost

+1

According to RealSelf, the average cost of rhinoplasty is currently $5975.00.  The range is probably between $5,000 to $8,000 depending on the surgeon, needed work, business local and other ancillary costs.  I hope this information helps you.

Robert Shumway, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

How Much Would It Cost for my Big Nose Job?

+1

You should have several consultations with experienced Rhinoplasty Surgeons just so you know what is possible and the costs.  Then you have something that you can plan towards.

Cost of Nose Job

+1

Price varies from office to office. In Seattle, you will see prices from $5000 - $10,000 or more. I suggest haivng a few consultations with plastic surgeons in your area to receive more accurate pricing for you and your specific needs. Ask for the doctors to morph your photos with you so that thye know your exact thoughts on your Rhinoplasty. Best of luck to you!

Philip Young, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Nose Job Fees

+1

Sorry to hear about your distress from teasing. Surgical fees will vary even in the same city. You will probably looking at surgical fees between $5000 - $7000. Consult with 3 - 4 board certified plastic surgeons to understand your options and get a better grasp on the fees.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS