How Much Would It Cost for Lip Injections if my Lips Are Already Naturally Full but I Want Them Bigger? (photo)

I love my lips (MUAH!) however I want to make them bigger.. I was told that I shouldnt need more then 1 needle at a time but I dont know, My 24th birthday is coming up in september and this is my gift to myself..Anyway I dont know anything about lip injections and I've seen a lot options but I dont know which one is best for my type of lips,I would like to make it permenat if I could..

Lips naturaly full, but want bigger. Options?

+1

Looking at your photos, your lips are full, with good volume and fit your face well.  I would advise against making them larger.  To answer your question, our office likes to use hyaluronic acid type fillers for the lips, (i.e.; Juvederm).  Please speak with an experienced and well trained injector.  Bring photos of your desired outcome.

Cost for Lip Injections

+1

For subtle lip augmentation, a .5 cc syringe of restylane (which is FDA approved for lip augmentation) or juvederm is possible. Fees will vary around the country but will most likely be in the range of $400 - $800.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

How Much Would It Cost for Lip Injections if my Lips Are Already Naturally Full but I Want Them Bigger?

+1

If your lips are already full but you want to add just a little more volume, you could use one syringe of Juvederm or Restylane 50% on the upper lip and 50% on the lower lip, it's sometimes better to start out conservative, you can always add more later.

Stuart B. Kincaid, MD, FACS

Beautiful lips

+1

Your lips have beautiful symetry and proportion. Having said that if you still desire a larger/ fuller lip, augmentation could be done with one of the hyaluronic acid based fillers (i.e. juvederm, restylane). Cost varies based on the desired fullness. A consultation with a board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon could further clarify the cost.

Jeffrey Fromowitz, MD, FAAD
Boca Raton Dermatologic Surgeon

Cost of filler injection into lip

+1

You have a nice size and proportion to your lips so I'm not sure this is a good use of your money. That said, some people want more full lips and so with you I'd probably start with 1/2 of a syringe (0.5ml) and see if that is sufficient for you, I don't think you'd need a full syringe. The cost varies based on who is performing the treatment and how much is injected - since its your face, always go with the best: a dermatologist or plastic surgeon.

Benjamin Barankin, MD
Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon

Lip augmentation in an African American.

+1

You have beautiful lips--why make them larger and take the risk of any problem when there is no reason to do so! Leave them alone.

+1

Aesthetically speaking you already have ideally shaped and proportioned lips, so I would not be willing to perform Lip Augmentation on your lips.  Understanding and following the proper aesthetics of facial (and lip) beauty for the creation of a naturally, more attractive face is what you're paying a plastic and cosmetic surgeon to do.

Lip Augmentation - Cost

+1

For the record, you have beautiful lips and I do not think they need to be further augmented. That being said, in our practice we use liquid injectable silicone for lip augmentation as it is a very fine, precise filler giving very natural appearing results. It also happens to be permanent, requiring very conservative work by experienced injectors. We charge by the area and are happy to discuss those fees in consultation. 

Channing R. Barnett, MD

Cost of Fillers for the Lips

+1

In my hands, I believe that Juvederm and Restylane are the 2 best fillers for enhancing the lips.  They are a little "softer" than the other fillers, and I feel procedure natural results.  In women with small lips, I may place 1 syringe in the upper and lower lip for a total of 2 syringes.  In your case, your already have large lips.  I would suggest placing 1 syringe and wait to see the result.  If you wanted more filler, I would return for another syringe.

Fillers cost between 450-750/syringe in this area.  It will last between 6-12 months as the filler will gradually go away.

I hope this helps

Jonathan Kulbersh, MD
Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon

Lip augmentation

+1

Lip augmentation can be performed with filler materials that usually last between 6 and 12 months.