Cost for Fractional Laser Resurfacing For Mouth Area and Chin?

I only want this done around my mouth, chin and upper lip. No cheeks, eyes or forehead. What should I expect to pay?

Fractional lasers for chin and mouth areas

+2

the cost for Fractional resurfacing lasers depends on several factors, most importantly, the qualifications of the physicians, the office location, the type of device that will be used, and the patient's expectations. my advice to patuients like yourself is to get the whole face treated as the cost is the same in my office whether I do a selected area on the face or the full head and neck and upper chest. the reason is because after these laser procedures u will get improvement in skin color and texture, which if not blended in the surrounding areas can give u a demarcation line and that can be quite obvious (sometimes)