How Much Would It Cost for Fat Injections in the Vagina?

I dont want to go under the knife but am very interested in know how much it would cost for fat injections to my vagina. I have had three children naturally and would like to tighten up!

What do fat injections of the vaginal area actually achieve?

+1
In cosmetic gynecology, fat is injected into the labia majora (the large outer lips) to restore fullness when they appear deflated. This commonly happens with aging, weight loss, or low body fat. While it might add fullness and tighten the skin over the labia majora, it will not tighten the vaginal canal if your real issue is vaginal looseness during sex. The procedures that treat that problem are vaginoplasty and vaginal rejuvenation.

Jersey City Cosmetic Gynecologist

Vaginal Rejuvination

+1

I think before recommending any treatment for "tightening up" your vagina I would seek consultation with either a board certified plastic surgeon or gynecologist who has experince in this arena.  Typically the surgical option for tightening after normal vaginal delivery is much more effective and reliable.  Glad to help...RAS

Ryan Stanton, MD