Cost for Explant, Capselcutemy and Lift? and What Do You Think Needs to Be Done? (photo)

Hello Doctors, I had a mommy make over in 2006. 4 months after I returned to PS for a large bubble in the left upper right side breast. Was told bakergrade II CC and placed on meds. After 3 months of treatment seemed to not have gotten any bigger stopped meds moved on with life.Fast forward to early 2012 and I can now cuff the bubble with the palm of my hand lots of burning and pain (hubby is not allowed to touch it). I have decided not to take risk by replacing implant. what is you advice?

Breast Implant Removal and Breast Lift?

+2

Thank you for the question and picture.

I think you have described the correct plan;  explantation of implants,  capsulectomy and full mastopexy.

I would suggest that you be at your long-term stable weight prior to surgery ( if not there already).

Choose your plastic surgeon carefully based on experience and quality of results.  Ask to see lots of pictures of patients who have had similar procedures performed.

Breast revision surgery

+1

You may be a good candidate for a lift at the same times as removal of the implants depending upon how much breast tissue you have available. Another option is to have it staged, remove the implants and then wait a few months for breast lift surgery.