How Much Does It Cost for a Cripple Ear Surgery? (photo)

Ear Assessment Needs Good Quality Pictures

+1

It is impossible to tell what your ear problem is based on this picture. You need to submit better pictures from different angles so that exact problem can be clearly seen.

How much does reconstructive ear surgery cost?

+1

From the single photo you've posted I cannot tell whether your concern is a "Cauliflower ear" which results from repetitive ear trauma or a congenital ear malformation. The cost will depend on the complexity of the reconstruction, the community in which you live and the surgeon you choose. That encompasses a very wide range. I recommend that you seek a consultation with several Facial Plastic Surgeons in your community. I hope this information is helpful.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS

Weber Facial Plastic Surgery

Stephen Weber, MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon