Cost for a brazilian butt lift in Arizona?

I want a brazilian butt lift I have fat in my stomach and love handles that can be trabsfered to my butt how much would it cost in Arizona?
Here is a link to help you find a doctor in the Arizona area

+1
The Brazilian buttlift is one of the few procedures where patients seem to travel to find the doctor they want. 

Try to research this to find the surgeon who consistently produces the results you would expect. Look at reviews on this site and see who gets the surgery right every time.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.