How Much Would It Cost for Me to Get a Brazilian Butt Lift? (photo)

I live in the SF Bay Area and interested in getting a BBL; however, i prefer to stay close to home. I would like to have lipo done to my back, flanks, sides and abdomen. I want as much fat transfered as possible giving me a nice full butt. Is it possible to to inject at least 1000 cc's of fat into each cheek (by looking at my photos)? And what is the estimate cost of this procedure for me? P.S. I know I'll need a tummy tuck in the future. I'm 29 years old and interested in having a Brazilian butt lift. I'm 5'2 & 130 lbs.

Volume of fat injected for Brazilian buttock lift

+1

You appear to be a good candidate for this procedure however it is difficult to say if 1000 ccs of fat could be injected per side. It's more important to consider how much of the fat will survive, not how much is injected. Your shape will be better defined with a nice waistline and fuller buttocks. The total cost of this procedure can range from 8500-10000 depending on the number of areas treated for liposuction. You may even need to gain a few pounds before surgery to have more available fat to re-inject.

Consult with a few board certified plastic surgeons before having this procedure performed.

Dr.Bruno

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

You will need lipo of the flamks to give some curves, and lipo of the abdomen  to get that fat too. then transfer the fat to the buttocks. The main question is if you liposuction the abdomen you will have flaby skin. So you may also need a tummy tuck, otherwise do not liposuction the abdomen.

Average Cost for Buttock Augmentation

+1

Looking at your pictures you seem like a great candidate for this procedure. It is recommended to transfer as much fat as possible safely to get the best results. Without examination, I do not know if you have 1000ccs to inject. When performing this procedure, I do try and get as much fat as possible.

In my practice, the fee for a buttock augmentation ranges from $8000 to $9000. Our fees do include all surgcial costs. Prices can vary depending on location, patient size and where the procedure is performed at.

Leo Lapuerta, MD