How much does it cost for both Brazilian Butt Lift and Breast Augmentation? (photo)

I am a single mother. I am a resident of Mesa, Az and I have been searching abroad for a good deal and a good plastic surgeon. What kind of deal can you give me for these two surgeries on the same day? I am also afraid to be awake during the procedure, is there an option to be asleep? I do not want breast implants i just want fat transfer. I have attached some photos of some women id like my body to look as close to as possible. I am 5'7 tall and about 160lbs.

How much does it cost for both Brazilian Butt Lift and Breast Augmentation?

Best to have posted your own photos so we could see if you are a candidate... Fees start from $12,000++.here in MIAMI...for liposuction + fat grafts to both buttock and breasts....