How much will it cost for me to have a BBL & TT? If possible I would like quotes inclusive of thighs. (photo)

I am at home mom, and I would like to put half up front and start. Really need to have thus surgery. Plz refer to my pics to see my overall goal Lost over 130lbs but have gained about 15-20 back. Target date for surgery wouid be for me to recover before mid June. PLZ HELP ME!!!! Very serious about surgery, but I must plan & budget accordingly.

Estimate

+1
Thank you for the pictures.

In your case, I suggest an extended tummy tuck with liposuction in the waist, upper and lower back with fat grafting in to buttocks. This can range from $ 4800- 5500.00

In regards to your inner thighs, I suggest an inner thigh lift. Liposuction will not take care of the skin laxity that it's present. This has to be done in a separate procedure due to the length of the surgery. The cost can be between $3500-4200.00

Dr. Campos

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

How much will it cost for me to have a BBL & TT? If possible I would like quotes inclusive of thighs.

+1
Great weight loss! But only in hospital operations in combination for you are a full TT, inner thigh lift, liposuction, fat grafts to buttock. Fee from $20,000-$30,000 including hospital fees. 

BBL and massive weight loss

+1
With massive weight loss you may need a buttock lift along with your tummy tuck.  Perhaps injecting the buttock with fat first as a staged procedure may be helpful.  Best to be seen in person.

How much for TT and BBL?

+1
I would recommend you consult with a few PS and get a few quotes and also see who you are most comfortable with, remember this is an investment in your body, cheap work does not equal good work, good luck!!

Jonathan Weiler, MD
Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

+1
A Brazilian buttlift and tummy tuck would produce a very nice result for you.  Find a surgeon who gets the type of results you want, because you only want to do the surgery once. Prices will range from $12000.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

TT and Bbl

+1
You have a beautiful body shape and are perfect for a nice TT and BBL. Photos are not good enough to determine if you are candidate for thigh lift. 
In Mexico the average for TT and BBL among Board Certified Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons is about 5500-7000 dlls. 
Be encouraged.
Dr. Cardenas

Laura Carmina Cardenas, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon