How Much Does It Cost for Flat Nipples to Be Fixed?

Im 16 years old and i am so insecure about my breast and nipples because 1. the are really small and 2. my left nipple is flat and only protrudes when cold or stimulated and the right one is kinda big. they are not very proportionate at all. and i want to know how much it would cost to get breast implants and my nipples corrected to look normal. thanks

The cost for nipple correction surgery is variable.

+1

The cost for the correction of flat nipples depends on whether you choose to have local anesthesia or twilight or general anesthesia. The surgeons fee is usually 750-1500 per nipple depending on the complexity of the procedure and the followup needed. Costs obviously increase when the procedure is done in a surgicenter or hospital. when general anesthesia  or twilight anesthesia is requested by the patient there is an additional charge by that provider.

Web reference: http://www.casas.md/inverted-nipple/

Nipple Inversion?

+1

Inverted nipples can cause functional problems for women and emotional concerns. An inverted nipple can look flat or a slit like depression or hole at the normal nipple location. There are different degrees of inverted nipples possible. Whether a patient is a candidate for correction of inverted nipples  depends on the  extent of the problem.

Usually correction of the inverted nipples involve division  of the lactiferous (milk ducts). The risks  of the procedure include potential loss of sensation, inability to breast-feed, recurrence of the asymmetry and the potential need for further surgery.

My advice to patients go something like this...  If the nipple is permanently inverted and does not evert  with stimulation, then it is a useless nipple  when it comes to sensitivity and/or breast-feeding. In these  cases correction of inversion is indicated (because the potential gains outweigh the risks outlined above).  On the other hand, if the nipple does evert  spontaneously with  or without stimulation,  then I am more reluctant to perform the procedure given that the risks may outweigh the potential benefits.  At that point, the decision is the patient's to make after careful consideration.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/procedure_inverted_nipple.htm

Cost of breast implants

+1

We are offering an unbeatable all inclusive price for breast implants. The size differences as well as protrusion of your nipples may also be corrected during such a surgery.  Watch my videos!

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

+1

You are descibing inverted nipple. This can be improved by a minor operation under local anesthesia. Fee $1500 in MIAMI. Regards.