How Much Does It Cost to Fix Teeth Malformation?

I have spaces in my teeth because I have had teeth pulled in the past & my teeth spaced out, and I am wondering how much it does it normally cost to fix teeth malformation?

There is no quick answer to this question

+3

Because every situation is different and the options may be numerous, without a full diagnostic workup it is virtually impossible to "guess" at how much the cost of dentistry will be.

Think about this analogy. If you were to walk in to an auto dealership and ask them, "How much is a new car?" They would not be able to give you an answer until they knew the specifics of your request.

The best suggestion is to get several opinions and options, educate yourself as to what your needs are and then you can make a well informed decision.

Long Island City Cosmetic Dentist