How Much Would It Cost to Fix a Overprojected Tip and Dorsal Hump Cost?

My nose has a bulbous tip and my nose has a dorsal hump which from the side makes my nose look overprojected.

How Much Would It Cost to Fix an Overprojected Tip and Dorsal Hump Cost?

+1

Your tip can be refined and deprojected with a closed rhinoplasty approach, and dorsal hump reduction can be performed at the same time.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Rhinoplasty for dorsal hump and overly projecting

+1

Removal the dorsal hump and overly projecting nose will require a full rhinoplasty. Hump reduction will include shaving both bone and cartilage, and osteotomies will probably be required. It's also important make sure the tip  balances with the remainder of the new nose. The cost of a rhinoplasty in our office is located on the link below